Index of Costs
- Taxation Guidelines, Interest Rates, Costs, Limits on Personal Injuries Claims and Counsel Fees document
- Fees - Supreme Court Regulations
- Court Fees from 1 July 2017
- Court Fees from 1 July 2018
- Court Fees from 1 July 2019
Court Reporting Policy and Fees
- Interactive forms
- Application for Transcript-Supreme Court Civil
- Application for Transcript - Supreme Court Criminal
- Application for Transcript - Local Court
- Court Reporting Policy
Response by Defence Counsel to Crown Opening
Bail Secured by Real Property
- Real Property as Security for Bail
- Bail Act - Bail Undertaking and Agreement by Accused Person with Guarantor
- Mortgage Precedent Form 39
- Caveat Precedent Form 78
- General Consent Form 93
Supreme Court Rules
Supreme Court Forms
Guidelines on Applying for Admission as a Legal Practitioner
- Legal Profession Admission Guidelines
- Legal Profession Admission - Originating Motion and Affidavit
- Admission Under the Mutual Recognition Scheme
- Pro forma notice under Mutual Recognition Act
- Admission Under Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Scheme
- Affidavit - Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Scheme
- Application for approval of the Admission Board to enter Articles of Clerkship
- Law Admissions Consultative Committee Disclosure Guidelines
2020 Legal Practitioner Admission Ceremony Dates:
- 3 March
- 5 May
- 7 July
- 1 September
- 1 December
Time: Where there are 3 or fewer applicants, the ceremony will commence at 9:30 am. Where there are more applicants, the ceremony may be listed for 9.00 am. Applicants will be advised of the commencement time.
Venue: Full Court of the Supreme Court, Darwin.
Applications for Admission are to be filed by close of business on the Wednesday, 20 days prior to the Ceremony date.
The Legal Practitioner Admission Board convenes to consider applications the Tuesday after the closing date for filing.
Arrangements can also be made for admission in the Supreme Court at Alice Springs.